Welcome back to the new school year at City Arts!
Classes resume on September 10, 2018
We start the new school year on Monday, September 10, 2018. We encourage you to register your children in advance by email with the Registration Form and to pay the fees in advance to our bank account. It is still possible though to register and pay during our Open House on Saturday, September 8, 2018, 10am – 2pm and also during our opening times (in general Monday – Friday 3.30pm-7pm) with Francine. But the sooner you register the better we can assure that the schedule can happen as proposed. Please be aware that a class needs at least 3 children to take place. Please read also carefully our Terms & Conditions and bring or send a signed copy along with your registration.
Please have a look at our new schedule!
Breaks will be:
- Christmas: 23/12/2018 – 06/01/2019
- Easter/Memorial: 07/04/ – 14/04/2019
- End of the year: 23/06/2019
Fees & Donations
We will keep the fees at the same amount as for the last year: a lesson is 6,500 RWF; if you register one child for more than one class, each lesson is 6,000 RWF. Your donations for MindLeaps for the last year were enabling students from MindLeaps to attend advanced Ballet classes at City Arts by covering the transport costs and helping with proper ballet shoes and clothes. We would be very happy if you could help us to maintain this cooperation by adding for example another 500 RWF per lesson to your payment.
- Your child is registered for one class. The first term has 15 weeks. 6,500 RWF x 15 = 97,500. If you want to add a donation of for example 7,500 RWF you pay in total 105,000 RWF to our account (or to Francine).
- Your child is registered for two classes. The first term has 15 weeks. 6,000 RWF x 2 x 15 = 180,000 RWF. You might want to add a donation of 7,500 RWF -> 187,500 RWF.
General assembly on September 26, 2018
We warmly invite you to participate in our General Assembly on September 26, 2018, 7pm at City Arts. We want to take the opportunity to introduce to you the organisational structure of the school which was restructured to a NGO (in case you didn’t know). We would be very happy if some of you would volunteer to be part of our committee. Please feel free to contact us directly by email (email@example.com) or during the meeting if you are interested.
We are looking forward to seeing you!