Welcome back to the new school year at City Arts!
Classes resume on September 9, 2019
We start the new school year on Monday, September 9, 2019. We encourage you to register your children in advance by email and to pay the fees in advance to our bank account. It is still possible though to register and pay during our Open House on Saturday, September 7, 2019, 10am – 2pm and also during our opening times (in general Monday – Friday 3.30pm-7pm) with Francine. But the sooner you register the better we can assure that the schedule can happen as proposed. Please be aware that a class needs at least 3 children to take place. Please read also carefully our Terms & Conditions and bring or send a signed copy along with your registration.
Please have a look at our new schedule!
Breaks will be:
- Christmas: 22/12/2019 – 05/01/2020
- Easter/Memorial: 06/04/ – 13/04/2020
- End of the year: 22/06/2020
Fees & Donations
We will keep the fees at the same amount as for the last year: a lesson is 6,500 RWF; if you register one child for more than one class, each lesson is 6,000 RWF. However, you may decide to pay a slightly higher fee (+500 RWF per lesson) for a good cause: The additional 500 RWF will be donated to help underprivileged kids to attend our classes: dance clothes and transportation when needed.
- Your child is registered for one class. The first term has 15 weeks. 6,500 RWF x 15 = 97,500 RWF. If you want to add a donation: 7,000 RWF x 15 = 105,000 RWF.
- Your child is registered for two classes. The first term has 15 weeks. 6,000 RWF x 2 x 15 = 180,000 RWF. You might want to add a donation of 7,500 RWF -> 187,500 RWF.
We are looking forward to seeing you!